About EBS and the Opportunity
Engineered Building Systems, Inc. is a full-service Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing and Fire Protection engineering design firm seeking highly motivated individuals that are looking to grow with us as we continue to add value to our projects and expand our client base. In the broad field of engineering, our focus is to design a variety of mechanical and electrical systems for commercial and multi-family residential construction projects which often contain a LEED or sustainable construction component.
The ideal candidate is a Registered Professional Electrical Engineer with extensive experience engineering and managing electrical engineering designs for commercial construction projects. Candidate must possess excellent time management skills, must be able to professionally interact with clients, and must have the ability to produce appropriate designs in a manner that adds value to our projects.
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Must have competency and skills to fully design electrical systems including service entrance, transformers, panels, disconnects, lighting, and receptacles.
- Must have experience in single line design.
- Must have experience in interior lighting design.
- Must have experience coordinating electrical service requirements with the local utility provider, architect, engineers, and other project team members.
- Must have experience with AutoCAD.
- Field experience is a plus.
- Project management experience is preferred.
- Experience in fire alarm system design is a plus.
- Experience in data communications and security system designs are a plus.
- Experience with Design Master Electrical Design Software is preferred.
- Experience with Revit is a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering and obtained their license to practice as a Professional Engineer.
- Non-Registered candidates seeking their Professional License that can perform the responsibilities and duties described above may be considered.
Salary to be commensurate with the candidate’s ability to perform the duties above, related experience, and ability to add overall value to the company.Apply for employment