About EBS and the Opportunity
Engineered Building Systems, Inc. is a full-service Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing and Fire Protection engineering design firm seeking highly motivated individuals that are looking to grow with us as we continue to add value to our projects and expand our client base. In the broad field of engineering, our focus is to design a variety of mechanical and electrical systems for commercial and multi-family residential construction projects which often contain a LEED or sustainable construction component.
The ideal candidate is an experienced electrical designer with experience designing electrical engineering designs for commercial construction projects. Candidates must possess excellent time management skills, must be able to professionally interact with clients and must have the ability to produce appropriate designs in a manner that adds value to our projects.
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Must have competency and skills to design electrical systems including service entrance, transformers, panels, disconnects, lighting, and receptacles.
- Single line design.
- Interior lighting layout.
- Coordination of electrical service requirements with the local utility provider, architect, engineers, and other project team members.
- Must have experience with AutoCAD.
- Field experience is a plus.
- Installation or design project management experience is a plus.
- Experience in fire alarm system design is a plus.
- Experience in data communications and security system design are a plus.
- Experience with Design Master Electrical Design Software is a preferred.
- Experience with REVIT is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or similar; or
- Minimum of five years of relevant experience.
Salary to be commensurate with the candidate’s ability to perform the duties above, related experience, and ability to add overall value to the company.Apply for employment