About Us and the Opportunity
Engineered Building Systems, Inc. is a full-service Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing and Fire Protection engineering design firm seeking highly motivated individuals that are looking to grow with us as we continue to add value to our projects and expand our client base. In the broad field of engineering, our focus is to design a variety of mechanical and electrical systems for commercial and multi-family residential construction projects which often contain a LEED or sustainable construction component.
The ideal candidate is an experienced fire protection designer or engineer with extensive experience designing fire protection systems for commercial and multi-family residential construction projects. Candidates must possess excellent time management skills, must be able to professionally interact with clients and must have the ability to produce appropriate designs in a manner that adds value to our projects.
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Must have competency and skills to design various types of fire protection systems including wet systems, dry systems, and pre-action systems.
- Must have experience designing and sizing fire services and coordinating water services per local water department requirements.
- Must have experience sizing fire pumps.
- Must have experience fire protection systems with the architect, engineers, and other project team members.
- Must have experience with AutoCAD.
- Field experience is a plus.
- Installation or project management experience is a plus.
- Experience with REVIT is a plus.
- Minimum three years of relevant experience. Candidates with a degree in Fire Protection Engineering or have a NICET certification would be a plus.
Salary to be commensurate with the candidate’s ability to perform the duties above, related experience, and ability to add overall value to the company.Apply for employment