About Us and the Opportunity
Engineered Building Systems, Inc. is a full-service Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing and Fire Protection engineering design firm seeking highly motivated individuals that are looking to grow with us as we continue to add values to our projects and expand our client base. In the broad field of engineering, our focus is to design a variety of mechanical and electrical systems for commercial and multi-family residential construction projects which often contain a LEED or sustainable construction component.
The ideal candidate is an experienced mechanical designer with extensive experience designing Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) systems for commercial construction projects. Candidates must possess excellent time management skills, must be able to professionally interact with clients and must have the ability to produce appropriate designs in a manner that adds value to our projects.
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Must have competency and skills to design various HVAC systems including air, water, and DX Mechanical systems.
- Must have experience performing load and ventilation calculations.
- Must have experience coordinating mechanical systems with the architect, engineers, and other project team members.
- Must have experience with AutoCAD.
- Field experience is a plus.
- Installation or design project management experience is a plus.
- Experience with designing a LEED certified project is a plus.
- Experience with Design Master mechanical Design Software is a plus.
- Experience with REVIT is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar; or a minimum of three years of relevant experience.