About EBS and the Opportunity
Engineered Building Systems, Inc. is a full-service Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing and Fire Protection engineering design firm seeking highly motivated individuals that are looking to grow with us as we continue to add values to our projects and expand our client base. In the broad field of engineering, our focus is to design a variety of mechanical and electrical systems for commercial and multi-family residential construction projects which often contain a LEED or sustainable construction component.
The ideal candidate is a Mechanical Engineer with extensive experience engineering and managing mechanical engineering designs for Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) systems for commercial construction projects. Candidate must possess excellent time management skills, must be able to professionally interact with clients, and must have the ability to produce appropriate designs in a manner that adds value to our projects.
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Must have competency and skills to fully design various HVAC systems including air, water, and DX mechanical systems.
- Must have extensive experience performing load and ventilation calculations.
- Must have extensive experience with industry standards on equipment and system sizing.
- Must be proficient with mechanical codes and standards relevant to HVAC design.
- Must have extensive experience coordinating mechanical systems with architects, engineers, and other project team members.
- Must have experience with AutoCAD.
- Field experience is a plus.
- Project management experience is a plus.
- Experience with designing LEED certified projects is a plus.
- Experience with Design Master mechanical Design Software is a plus.
- Experience with Revit is a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience and a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Professional Engineer’s (PE) license is a plus.
Salary will be commensurate with the candidate’s ability to perform the duties above, related experience, and add overall value to the company as a whole.Apply for employment