About Us and the Opportunity
Engineered Building Systems, Inc. is a full-service Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing and Fire Protection engineering design firm seeking highly motivated individuals that are looking to grow with us as we continue to add value to our projects and expand our client base. In the broad field of engineering, our focus is to design a variety of mechanical and electrical systems for commercial and multi-family residential construction projects which often contain a LEED or sustainable construction component.
The ideal candidate is an experienced plumbing designer or engineer with extensive experience designing plumbing systems for commercial and multi-family residential construction projects. Candidates must possess excellent time management skills, must be able to professionally interact with clients and must have the ability to produce appropriate designs in a manner that adds value to our projects.
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Must have competency and skills to design various systems including domestic water, sanitary, vent, storm, gas, compressed air, and domestic hot water heating.
- Must have experience sizing all piping systems and equipment.
- Must have experience coordinating plumbing with the architect, engineers, and other project team members.
- Must have experience with AutoCAD.
- Field experience is a plus.
- Installation or project management experience is a plus.
- Experience with designing LEED certified projects is a plus.
- Experience with REVIT is a plus.
- Minimum three years of relevant plumbing design experience
- An individual that is Certified in Plumbing Design (CPD) or a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering is a plus.
Salary to be commensurate with the candidate’s ability to perform the duties above, related experience, and ability to add overall value to the companyApply for employment